Are You Going To File Bankruptcy in Charleston, SC?
Why Not Sell Your House To Us Instead?
Charleston SC House Buyers has worked with many homeowners facing bankruptcy in the Charleston, SC area. With over 10 years of experience in the local market, we have helped countless homeowners who are facing bankruptcy. Whether you may be facing Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 bankruptcy, a fast cash home offer was just what the homeowners we’ve worked with were looking for! Let’s work together to prevent you from having to file bankruptcy or hire a bankruptcy attorney- we’ll find a solution that’s right for you!
Is your house facing foreclosure? Are you behind on mortgage payment? Is the debt load too much and you need to sell your house to get out of debt? If you were looking up information about how to file bankruptcy, don’t think that you need to take that step. Call us today to learn more! (843) 553-5005
Getting behind on payments and having too much debt happens to everyone in their lifetime. Most people in the U.S. have too much debt and will eventually need a way out. That’s where we come into play. We have helped many homeowners who were thinking about filing bankruptcy. Reasons not to file bankruptcy in Charleston, SC:
- It will ruin your credit for at least ten (10) years. That’s a decade! Why let this situation force you to pay for it for over ten years. It’s just not worth it when you can prevent the bankruptcy.
- Did you fall behind on your mortgage? (It happens to the best of us!) We can help stop the foreclosure and prevent the bank from selling the house from under you.
- Are your creditors chasing you? We can get your mortgage lender to stop harassing you!
- Both Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 bankruptcy will harm your chance to get another job and you would have to pay higher insurance premiums for your car because of the bankruptcy.
- With a cash offer from us, you can pay off your debt and move on with your life this month. Why extend it any longer than you need to?
- Even if the bankruptcy could slow the foreclosure sale of your house, you will still lose all your equity while the payments and bank’s attorneys’ fees add up. Does bankruptcy stop foreclosure? No. Your bank will get a stay from bankruptcy and proceed with the foreclosure sale anyway.
Whatever the reason for looking a bankruptcy, you can sell your Charleston house today and forget that you ever thought about bankruptcy. We will make you a great offer for your property today!
We Can Save You Time, Money and Prevent Your Bankruptcy!
Bankruptcy isn’t your only option. You can save and sell your house today to avoid bankruptcy. It is your best option to sell your house instead of filing bankruptcy! Preventing bankruptcy in Charleston, SC will give you the chance to move on to better things in life and forget about your problem property and debt forever. We can help you reach your goals of getting back to financial freedom! We will buy your property as-is, so you can spend time with family and friends and do the more important things in life.
You won’t have to pay any commissions or closing costs and you won’t have to pay a Charleston SC bankruptcy attorney a penny! A fast sale will also end your monthly utility payments, homeowners insurance, and property tax obligation! This will save you thousands of dollars!
To get started, simply fill out the form below! We will be in touch right away to learn about your property and your selling goals!
Or if you would like to talk to someone in our office to learn more about what we can offer you, call us today at (843) 553-5005!
We buy houses in Charleston, Berkeley and Dorchester County and all surrounding areas of SC. We buy homes in any condition and in any situation. We help local homeowners to avoid bankruptcy and we also help fix up the communities in the process. Send us some brief information about your home and we will make you a risk-free, no-obligation offer right away! You have nothing to lose, let us make you an offer now!